EASendMail enables your C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other .NET framework applications to send Text/Html email based on SMTP/ESMTP protocol. It is a full-featured component which supports all operations of the SMTP/ESMTP protocol and provides many advanced features as follows:
- DNS lookup to send email without specified SMTP server;
- Test validity of email address;
- Support asynchronous mode and event driving;
- Support SSL/TLS, S/MIME;
- Support Text/Html/Alternative body;
- Support multiple attachments and embedded pictures;
- Import ../37165/text/html_to_email_body_from_specified_file/URL.css;
- Add customized headers in email;
- Save email as specified file;
- Load email file for sending;
- Mail Queuing with EASendMail Service;
- Send email in background;
- Send mass email in background;
- Mulitple threadings;
- Replace variables in email body text;
- Select recipients from database;
- Send email in schedule;
- Failure delivery-report;
- Support BatchSendMail method;
- Send email via socks4/socks5/http proxy;
- Support .NET Compact Framework 2.0.
- Support DomainKeys and DKIM Signature.
- .NET 4.5 Framework Runtime Assembly.
- Registration-free/Isolated COM for EASendMail ActiveX Object.
- Windows 8.1 Runtime Component - Supports Windows Store App 8.1 (Metro Style)
Easy-to-use and featured examples are included in the installation file.
The followings are introduced in this new version.
(1) Send email to remote EASendMail Service queue (.NET/ActiveX/Windows Store Application) and
(2) View and cancel scheduled email in EASendMail Service Manager.
Related Searches: smtp, esmtp, component, smtp ocx, .net, c#email, mail, pop, mime, send, activex, library, dll, imap4, adminsystem, emailarchitect, dns lookup, .net, tcp/ip, tcp, smtp, outlook, secure, outlook, secure, ssl, tls, ipv6
Recent Changes: (1) Send email to remote EASendMail Service queue (.NET/ActiveX/Windows Store Application) and (2) View and cancel scheduled email in EASendMail Service Manager.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Support Exchange Web Service (EWS) and WebDav protocol with new sample codes included.