MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP COBOL email component library (SEE4CB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within a COBOL application. Features of SEE4CB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Support for email servers that require SSL (gmail,yahoo,hotmail, etc.).
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email. - Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Supports all versions of 32-bit Fujitsu COBOL.
- Works with other Win32 COBOLs such as Micro Focus COBOL.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with C/C++, Net, PowerBASIC, Visual Basic, VBA, Visual FoxPro, Xbase, Dbase, and Delphi.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free. - Many example programs are included - Can be used in the development of Win32/Win64 applications running under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/2012/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/x64. Evaluation version is fully functional.
Related Searches: smtp component, pop3 component, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, email component, estmp, mail cobol, send email, SSL mail, email software, pop3 cobol, . cobol email, SMTP library, ISO-8859, HTML email, authentication mail, email cobol, SMTP cobol, UTF-8, mail SSL/TLS, MIME, smtp cobol
Recent Changes: Maximum channels increased; Allow multiple subject lines in incoming email; Added SEE_GET_HEADER function; Fixed problem with GMAIL IMAP connection, zone calculation for "half-zones" and SEE_ADD_HEADER; several function enhancements including disabling Stunnel logging.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: COBOL