MP3 Cat is an handy database for your mp3/music files. If you have a large collection of them, you surely will have felt the need for an intuitive yet powerful tool to organise and keep them in order: now you have found it.
MP3 Cat's main features are:
* group tracks by artist, album, genre, etc...
* organize tracks into categories: no limits to the number of categories and subcategories you can create
* reads and lets you modify ID3 tags
* search using keywords and wildcards
* WinAmp support: generate WinAmp playlists, play or enqueue selected files directly in WinAmp
* automatic searches on Amazon.com
* export in several formats (HTML, CSV, XML, text...)
Related Searches: mp3, catalog, organize, organise, monkeys, ape, ogg, vorbis, wma, database, audio, music, id3, tag, id3v1, id3v2
Recent Changes: * Musicbrainz dropped the interface used by MP3 Cat, so its support has been removed for the time being.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: .NET Framework 3.5