With Image Tools Group Active GIF Creator you can create fabulous animated GIF images for the Web.
- makes animated GIF- files from set of BMP, JPEG, ICO, PCX, PNG, TGA, PSD- files and Windows Metafiles;
- imports ../11115/frames_from_other_GIF-_files.css;
- manages list of images;
- edits images using internal image editor or script editor;
- duplicates, merges, crops, resizes, rotates and flips frames;
- defines GIF- files global parameters: GIF size, logical screen size, background color index, number of loops in animation;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacement, delay, title and value "how to remove" for each separate image;
- applies effects to whole image or to its rectangle part;
- puts particles on image;
- adds and removes text commentaries;
- edits color palettes;
- supports clipboard operations for images (in BMP format);
- exports and imports ../11115/AVI_and_ANI-_files__bitmap_strips.css;
- creates 2D and 3D button images;
- uses image collections;
- creates animation scripts;
- optimizes size of GIF- files;
- shows GIF size and download time for different speeds of modems;
- allows to preview your GIF- file on Web pages with different backgrounds;
- adds hidden signatures to GIFs to protect them from unauthorized use;
- creates GIF- files from command line in batch mode;
- saves images of GIF- file as a set of BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF or TGA- files;
- saves created animation as a project in a file with extension .agif;
- creates maps in HTML;
- generates HTML links;
- supports multi-language interface.
Related Searches: GIF animator, animation, easy GIF animation, animated GIF, image effects, publishing, 3D button, button creator, easy button, banners, presentation, batch mode, command line, shareware, download, webmaster tools, web design
Recent Changes: * Help / Article added.
* Small impovements.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: No special requirements