Free UPX is an advanced graphical interface for the UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables).
It allows you to compress (and decompress) files produced according to Microsoft Portable Executable and COFF Specification (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL and other). It offers easy access to all documented and undocumented UPX parameters without the need for command line usage.
The Free UPX interface is very simple and user-friendly. To compress executable files, just drag & drop them into main window, select proper profile from list, and click the COMPRESS button.
Free UPX is designed for UPX 3.91w - the last stable version available in October2013.
Current version supports 64-bit executable files (Win64/PE), but this feature is declared as experimental.
The most important features:
* Compression and decompression executable files (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL, SYS, AX, ACM, DRV, TLB and other).
* Easy acces to all UPX command-line parameters.
* Displaying detailed informations about compressed files: original file size, compresson ratio, UPX version, compression level and other.
* Predefined UPX profiles for beginners. Advanced users can define custom profiles.
* Portability. This program can be run from portable devices. All settings are written to INI file.
* Shell integration (optional).
* 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, adware, spyware.
Related Searches: UPX, Free UPX, EXE packer, EXE compressor, DLL packer, compression, decompression, OCX, BPL, AsPack, 64-bit exe, Win64/PE
Recent Changes: New version of the UPX (3.91w), experimental support for 64-bit executable files (Win64/PE)
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established