DataNumen Archive Repair(DARCR) (formerly Advanced Archive Repair) is an archive data recovery suite. It includes tools to recover data from corrupt or damaged RAR archives, Zip or SFX archives, Unix TAR archives, and CAB archives.
1. Support to repair all subtypes of Zip files and all kinds of self-extracting files.
2. Support to repair all subtypes of RAR archives.
3. Support to repair standard Unix TAR files.
4. Support to repair all version of Microsoft cabinet files, compressed with MSZIP, LZX and Quantum methods.
5. Support to repair files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
6. Support to repair a batch of corrupt files.
7. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
8. Support drag & drop operation.
9. Support command line parameters.
Related Searches: repair archive, archive recovery, fix archive, archive, rar, zip, cab, tar, repair, recovery, recover, fix, restore, retrieve, rescue, corrupt, corrupted, damaged, data, disaster, error, file, files, crc, sfx, salvage
Recent Changes: - Add DataNumen RAR Repair to the suite.
- Upgrade DataNumen Zip Repair to version 2.2.
- Upgrade DataNumen TAR Repair to version 2.0.
- Upgrade DataNumen CAB Repair to version 2.0.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 16MB disk spaces; 8MB memory spaces