Air Cam lets you view live video feed from your computer's webcam directly on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad using your home Wi-Fi networks and 3G networks.
Need to have a baby monitor? Set up your webcam in the baby's bedroom, and remotely check up on your baby with your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad without stepping into the room.
Ever wonder what your cats or dogs are doing when you are not there? Use Air Cam to remotely monitor them, while you are in another room. Why limiting to your pets; do it to your roommates too.
When hooked up with an external webcam, you can even turn Air Cam into a home surveillance system. Simply point your webcam to the location you want to monitor, and receive live video feed on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad.
* Live feed from webcam right on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad; you see what the webcam sees.
* Support most webcams in the market (Windows and Mac)
* Support IP cams (Windows only)
* Support external USB or Firewire webcams. (Click here for a detailed list of supported webcams).
* Use your iPhone/iPod to remotely record the live feed, and play it back on the device.
* Easy to set up with zero configuration.
* Password protection of Air Cam access.
* Auto-reconnect after iPhone/iPod Touch idles out.
Related Searches: webcam, live video, cam, live cam, security, surveillance, baby cam, babycam, aircam, air cam, web cam, cam viewer
Recent Changes: Added night vision
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Window XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.5+