Aloaha MailAndArchive is a great email archiving solution which integrates into any existing mail infrastructure - be it MS Exchange or any other Mail Server.
It gives you all the business benefits of email archiving without the setup and running costs which are usually associated with such archiving solutions.
With its remarkable small footprint and very easy installation and configuration it does not even need any special skills to be managed.
Aloaha unifies the four main components of mail archiving in one single service:
- Mail Transport Agent MTA/SMTP Server
- Full text indexed mailstore without the need to install an expensive and complicated SQL Server
- Integrated ASP.Net compatible Web Server for Web Access out of the box.
- Very fast full text search on archived mails, PDF, TIFF and MS Office Documents without dedicated central database.
- Emails are saved in a plain folder structure to eliminate any worries regarding long term archiving or database administration.
- TIFF attachments are automatically passed to the internal OCR Engine and included in the full text index.
- WinWord (docx) documents and emails are internally converted to html and saved as original document and additional as html document. Consequently, users can preview their Word documents in the Aloaha Web Interface without requiring any applications to be installed on the client - ideal for mobile workers accessing the archive via mobile device.
- Domain and User Aliasing.
- Highly scalable - ideal for large end customers in private cloud scenarios
- MS Exchange Connector included.
- POP3 Connector included.
- ASP.Net compatible Web Server included.
- Aloaha can act as SMTP Proxy, Journaling Server or Mail Server/Endpoint or all.
- Tiny footprint of approx. 5 MB only!
- Archive can be accessed via web interface or mail interface (send an email to search@<yourdomain>)
Related Searches: mail, archive, smtp, proxy, exchange, connector, pop3, mailstore, nospam, antispam
Recent Changes: SSL Encryption added
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: .NET 3.5