EAGetMail enables your ActiveX, C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other .NET framework applications to parse and receive email based on POP3/IMAP4 protocol. Many advanced features are supported including:
- User Authentication and SSL Connection
- Digital Signature and E-mail Encryption/Decryption (S/MIME)
- Unique Identifier (UIDL) in POP3 and IMAP4 protocol
- Parse Bounced Email (delivery-report)
- Work with winmail.dat (TNEF Parser)
- Seperate builds of run-time assembly for .Net Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5 and .Net Compact Framework 2.0, 3.5
- Search mails in IMAP4 Folder.
- Samples for PocketPC/Windows Mobile/.NET Compact Framework.
- Provides both pure .NET class and ActiveX/COM interface
- Retrieving emails by EAGetMail Service in background.
Easy-to-use and featured examples are included in the installation file.
In the new version, winmail.dat(TNEF) parser is improved.
Related Searches: smtp, esmtp, component, smtp ocx, .net, c#email, mail, pop, mime, send, activex, library, dll, imap4, adminsystem, emailarchitect, dns lookup, .net, tcp/ip, tcp, smtp, outlook, secure, outlook, secure, ssl, tls, ipv6
Recent Changes: Provides both pure .NET class and ActiveX/COM interface; Retrieving emails by EAGetMail Service in background.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established