Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
Advanced Imaging Options
Aspose.BarCode for .NET allows you to easily manipulate barcode image borders, border colors, style, margins and width as well as allowing you to modify image color, back color and bar color. You can also rotate barcode images to any angle and produce high quality barcode images with anti-aliasing. In addition to this, barcode image margins can be managed and you can set customized resolutions.
With Aspose.BarCode for .NET you can easily customize barcodes to suit your needs by specifying different kinds of symbologies, setting barcode code text (data to be encoded to barcode image) and appearance related properties like font, back color, fore color, alignment and location (hide, above, below) etc. You can also easily manage barcode caption, its font, back color, fore color, alignment and location (hide, above, below).
Aspose.BarCode for .NET can read a variety of the most commonly used Linear, 2D and Postal barcodes, detecting them
- Print barcode labels
- Generate barcode images and save to stream or image file
- Recognize barcodes from stream or image file
- Enhance your application workflow by adding barcode functionality
- Embed barcodes in documents to aid tracability
- Use the recognition functions to drive your real-life work processes
- Add barcode recognition to promote 3rd party services, for example send users to Amazon from the scanning of a book barcode