Map Suite Desktop Edition is a GIS component that enables .NET developers to add interactive maps to their WPF and Winforms applications. Designed as an easy-to-learn yet powerful .NET native component, Map Suite Desktop Edition makes GIS accessible to beginning and veteran developers alike.
- Build desktop GIS applications in just a few lines of code
- True .NET native component
- WPF and Winforms controls
- Includes dozens of "How Do I?" sample applications with source code in C#
- Enjoy royalty-free distribution of your project
- Professional support that's ready to assist you
- 1-Year Software Assurance Plan
Map Suite Desktop's powerful GIS feature set includes spatial and SQL queries, thousands of projections, WMS support, track shapes, WPF and GDI+ drawing, geometric functions, thematic rendering, class break and value-based rendering, built-in geo styles, and much more.
Supports .NET Framework 3.5 and Visual Studio 2010, 2008 or 2005 using C# or VB.NET languages. Allows royalty-free distribution of your applications.
Related Searches: Map, Mapping, Map Suite, Map Suite Desktop, Map Suite Desktop Edition, .NET, .NET component, WPF, GIS component, desktop mapping applications, spatial application, .NET mapping component, mapping component, Winforms
Recent Changes: Major upgrade adds improved performance and memory usage, enhanced XML serialization, Code Generator, layer transparency, TinyGeo (.tgeo) support and much more.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 400 MHz Processor with 256 MB of RAM