Layer2 Auto Tagger for SharePoint offers the following features and benefits:
* Increased productivity and precision while tagging SharePoint items and documents automatically based on given taxonomies / managed metadata.
* Auto Tagger could be helpful for initial tagging, e.g. after content migration from any system to SharePoint, as well as for daily background operation.
* Taxonomy entry point (root node) is automatically chosen with respect to the current meta data column settings.
* List items are processed as well as documents and files located in SharePoint libraries.
* Properties (meta data column content) of list items and documents are considered for tagging.
* The context of items and documents, e.g. site, list, library, folder is considered for tagging.
* The document or file textual contents are considered, if IFilters are available.
* Rule-based categorization. High performance Microsoft .NET Framework bases rule engine with high quality of subject classification.
* Installed IFilters are used for content analysis, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and many more).
* Fully integrated in default SharePoint tagging. Manually assigned tags keep untouched.
* Flexible background operation settings.Include and exclude sites, lists, columns etc.
* External data sources can be categorised as well via Layer2 BDLC and Cloud Connector.
* 100% SharePoint technology: Completely based on SharePoint 2010 / 2013 Enterprise Metadata Management API.
* Certified as Microsoft Platform Ready for SharePoint
* Seemless integration with other SharePoint Knowledge Management Suite components.
The SharePoint Auto Tagger is additionally available as component of the Knowledge Management Suite for SharePoint.
The solution comes with a robust installer to allow it to be easily deployed within any SharePoint environment.
It is available for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013 on-premise (all editions).
Related Searches: SharePoint, Knowledge Management, Knowledge Base, Wiki, categorization, terms, tags, auto-categorization, content, tagging, autotagging, taxonomy, category, categorizer, tag rules, managed metadata, term store, enterprise keywords, classification
Recent Changes: Fixes (see change log)
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, German
Additional Requirements: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 / 2013 (All Editions)