EAGetMail enables your C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other .NET framework applications to parse and receive email based on POP3/IMAP4 protocol. Many advanced features are supported including:
- User Authentication and SSL Connection
- Digital Signature and E-mail Encryption/Decryption (S/MIME)
- Unique Identifier (UIDL) in POP3 and IMAP4 protocol
- Parse Bounced Email (delivery-report)
- Work with winmail.dat (TNEF Parser)
- Seperate builds of run-time assembly for .Net Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5 and .Net Compact Framework 2.0, 3.5
- Search mails in IMAP4 Folder.
- Samples for PocketPC/Windows Mobile/.NET Compact Framework.
- Provides both pure .NET class and ActiveX/COM interface
- Retrieving emails by EAGetMail Service in background.
- Exchange Web Service (EWS) and WebDAV protocol, and provides new UIDLManager object.
Easy-to-use and featured examples are included in the installation file.
In the new version, it supports
- Improved TNEF (winmail.dat) Parsing
- Parse Outlook MSG file
- Options for Getting Emails
- Supports new email notification (IMAP4/WebDAV/EWS)
- Access Exchange 2007/2010/2013 Public Folders
- Registration-free/Isolated COM for EAGetMail ActiveX Object
Related Searches: smtp, esmtp, component, smtp ocx, .net, c#email, mail, pop, mime, send, activex, library, dll, imap4, adminsystem, emailarchitect, dns lookup, .net, tcp/ip, tcp, smtp, outlook, secure, outlook, secure, ssl, tls, ipv6
Recent Changes: (1) Improved TNEF (winmail.dat) Parsing; (2) Parse Outlook MSG file; (3) Options for Getting Emails; (4) Supports new email notification (IMAP4/WebDAV/EWS); (5) Access Exchange 2007/2010/2013 Public Folders; (6) Registration-free/Isolated COM for EAGetMail ActiveX Object
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established