CAD Importer DLL is a multi-functional SDK for using in any integrated development environment (IDE) that supports DLL technology. The product can be used for development of applications in vast range of industrial sectors, such as mechanical engineering, building, circuit technology, cartography and analytic systems, where it's necessary to work with CAD file formats: AutoCAD DWG/DXF, Hewlett-Packard HPGL/HPGL2, PLT, HGL, CGM, SVG.
CAD Importer DLL:
- supports the most common CAD formats (DWG, DXF, HPGL/HPGL2, PLT, CGM, SVG);
- provides sequential access to all the entities in the importe../40944/d_CAD_drawing.css;
- supports export to DXF, HPGL, CGM, SVG, SWF, PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF, WMF, EMF file formats;
- compatible with any DLL-supporting development environment;
- supports 32- and 64-bit platforms;
- supports Unicode.
CAD Importer DLL package consists of:
- Documentation for the library;
- Executable files of demo applications;
- The source code of the demo applications for Delphi, C++Builder, MS Visual Basic, MS Visual C++ and C#.
Related Searches: CAD, AutoCAD, DXF, DWG, Hewlett-Packard, HPGL, HPGL2, PLT, SVG, CGM, SWF, PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF, WMF, EMF, SDK, DLL, Delphi, C++Builder, Visual Basic, Visual C++, import, export
Recent Changes: - Improvements in processing of splitted line types
- Bug fixes
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Development environment