The problem is well known: Only the written form is remembered, but the name is forgotten.
Here FontViewOK can help.
It creates a quick visual overview of all installed fonts.
The deployment is so simple, a help file is not required.
Quick overview of all fonts.
Printing with print preview function
Changeable font size, style and color
An installation of FontViewOK is not required.
New in 1.21 // 24.APR.2008
1. Optional customize for the right font preview: text, text-type, size and color.
2. Correction in the display / printing of the "&" characters.
New in 1.12 // 03.FEB.2008
New in Ver.1.11 22.01.2008
1. Name change: FontView to FontViewOK.
2. Functionable under Windows Vista.
3. New features: printing with print preview.
4. Dual font preview for quick comparisons.
5. Changeable font color
The help file is not necessary, I hope you will understand ;) !