WatchMe is a feature-rich timer program that can be used to track time for a number of different tasks or events together or independently of one another. You can create any number of timer or countdownss, give each one name and record additional notes and information about what you are timing - a great solution for those who need to track their time for hourly billing, timesheets and more.
- Ability to manage multiple timers at once.
- Group timers into multiple tabs for easier management.
- Give each timer a unique name.
- Countdown timers
- Display time in a number of formats including fractions of an hour, hours/minutes/seconds, $/hour and more (more formats added in version 2.1.1).
- Store notes and comments on each timer.
- Quickly copy and paste time into other time tracking programs and billing programs.
- Export timers or groups of timers to XML or CSV.
- View total time for a grouping of timers.
- View total time accumulated across all of your timer.
- Timer alerts that can notify you after a set period of time has elapsed.
- Receive a warning if there has been no activity in a specified amount of time.
- 'Focus Light' help keeps you focused while you work.
- No install program - just copy the executable and run!
- And much more...
Recent Changes: Recent task switches appear when you hover over the focus light (available to 'Pro' users only).
New WCF Service layer that provides other applications the ability to automate and pull data from WatchMe (available to 'Pro' users only).
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft .NET 4.0
Latest Releases in Desktop - Clocks & Alarms
AbAlarm 2013t(2014-09-24) update
AbAlarm - A virtual and free alarm clock for your PC.