Smart Kid ? Beginners Division is a software program developed to help your child build a strong work ethic, self confidence and a positive self worth, while learning to divide numbers (simple division only). The software allows you to start building the educational foundation for your child while they are introduced to the learning process.
Much of a person's self worth is based on the experiences they have as a child. These experiences stay in the person?s subconscious mind and often affect them for the rest of their lives.
The Canadian Government concluded the following in their early childhood study:
?It is clear that the early years from conception to age six have the most important influence of any time in the life cycle of brain development and subsequent learning, behavior and health. The effects of early experiences, particularly during the first three years, on the wiring and sculpting of the brain's billions of neurons, last a lifetime.?
Smart Kid - Beginners Division lets your child solve simple Division problems. After each correct answer, your child is given a motivational quote and is told "you are a smart kid".
Smart Kid - Beginners Division includes the following benefits:
- Helps your child learn to divide numbers, while at the same time building your child?s self worth and confidence.
- Systematically builds the foundation for educational excellence in your child.
- Uses an authoritative male voice that gives your child a motivational quote and says, ?you are a smart kid?, after every correct answer.
- Creates a positive learning experience and mental record that is critical to your child?s outlook on school and education.
- Helps your child learn to use the computer early.