Save money by always having your car costs under control with this program: Fast and simple collection of all expenditure for your car/motorbike.
Collect your insurance costs, car tax, repair costs and also your fuel costs. With only a few mouse clicks you can have a well-arranged and graphical analysis generated. You thus always have your eye on your car costs.
In addition, this program can collect the fuel prices of as many gas stations as possible. In the process, the program works out - for either one or all kinds of fuel - which gas station has the most favorable prices on average. You can also have the program show you the development of fuel prices acroos each individual gas station for whatever period you want.
If you are thinking about buying a new car/motorbike, you will like the car purchase function: It can compare the various cars with regard to their performance data. It goes without saying that you can decide the weighting of each individual criterion yourself!
In addition, there are many tips on the topic of cars and saving money, which can reduce your car costs in an instant.
Features of Reduce Car Costs at a glance:
- Possibiltity to collect all car costs as well as gas stations.
- Collection and analysis of fuel consumption.
- Car rating function for buying a new car.
- Many well-arranged, graphical analyses available.
- Each data collection as well as all analyses can be printed.
- Many tips all around the topic car and saving are included.
- Integrated help system.
- Automatic program updates (deactivation is possible).
- Multilingual (at the moment English and German).
- Intuitive program interface.
- Free e-mail support in case of problems or questions.
- Minor updates of full version for free.
Related Searches: Car costs, car, costs, fuel, refueling, gas station, consumption, fuel consumption, saving, save, save money, tips, revenues, income, expenditures, reports, graphic
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, German
Additional Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0