SWF To Video SDK helps to convert SWF and FLV flash movies to WMV and AVI video with sound.
* Ready to use methods to load SWF and FLV and convert Flash to WMV and AVI video using ActiveX/COM object interface!
* Royalty-free distribution along with your product/application (Developer License is required);
* Includes .NET and ActiveX interfaces;
* Supports 2 modes: frame by frame and swf-with-live-data (to convert SWF with external FLV, images or XML);
* Can convert Flash movie from URL link from web-server;
* Supports SWF and FLV as input formats;
* Supports WMV and AVI as video output;
* Supports SWF to image conversion - converts SWF to BMP, SWF to PNG, SWF to PNG with transparency;
* Supports lossless video format (using Bytescout Lossless Video Codec included);
* Can set parameters for Flash movies: variables, align, scale, background color;
* 32-bit RGBA MODE with transparency is supported;
* Can merge external audio track into output video.
Can be used from Visual Basic, C#, ASP.NET, C++. This flash to video conversion SDK simplifies conversion of SWF into video (WMV video, AVI video) with sound conversion support in your desktop or web application.
Related Searches: flash to video, flash to avi, flash to wmv, swf to video, flv to video, flv to avi, flv to wmv, swf to avi, swf to wmv, convert flash to video, flash to video converter, bytescout, sdk, .net, net, activex, asp.net, visual basic, cplusplus
Recent Changes: improved stability while converting swf to video
minor bug-fixes in flash to video conversion
minor fixes in source code samples
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, x86 or x64 or higher