Award-winning ergonomics software helping thousands of computer users prevent and recover from RSI world-wide.
* Rest break reminders that are timed based on how hard you actually work at the computer, and designed to be as unintrusive as possible.
* Over 20 professionally designed stretches shown during rest breaks to guide you through your stretching break. The stretches are 30 seconds long, and are smooth 3D animations.
* Ergonomics Wizard shown at startup to remind you the proper seating positions and proper ergonomic configuration of your desk, chair and computer.
* Posture Reminders shown at key intervals to remind to you to correct your seating posture.
* Automatic clicking to get rid the strain associated with mouse clicking. This works by automatically dispatching a click whenever you stop moving the mouse. This works great if your RSI is induced by over-clicking.
* Tracking & reporting of key work statistics to help you understand how you use your computer.
Related Searches: rsi, repetitive strain injury, ergonomics software, stretch software, stretches, carpal tunnel syndrome, cts, repetitive stress injury, repetitive strain, stretch, break, ergonomics, ergonomic, hand pain
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: PIII 800MHz 256MB RAM