Tabs for Excel (original name is Excel Tab) has powerful features, like customization, excel keyboard shortcuts and easy mouse functions. It is easy to disable/enable the tabbed browser in Microsoft Excel, to adjust the tab bar colors, appearance and position, allowing users to preview their customizations in Excel Workbook Tabs' Setting Center immediately.
Users may enable or disable the following functions (Note that the default status is "enabled")
1) A confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all the tabs
2) Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab
3) Close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once
4) Close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it
5) Create a document by double clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab bar
6) Tabs may be moved and dragged conveniently
7) Choose a tab by pressing Alt+N
8) Show and hide the tab bar with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is"Win + Q"
9) Switch among different tabs with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Ctrl + Tab"
10) Powerful functionality exists for customizing tab colors as well as the tab bar
1) Arrange the tab bar above, below, to the right or to the left of the workspace, the default place is above the workspace.
2) Choose from eleven pre-set tab appearances.
3) Customize tab length by choosing from automatic length, self-adaptive length and fixed length (the default length is the automatic one).
Related Searches: Microsoft Office Excel 2010, Office Excel 2007, Excel 2003, Excel Spreadsheets, Excel Workbooks, Excel Tab, Workbook Tabs, Excel Worksheet, Excel Sheets
Recent Changes: Combine 32-bit and 64-bit supports into one single installation package, so that users don't need to know whether they are using 32-bit or 64-bit of Microsoft Office 2010.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel or Office 2003 (or 2007, 2010) installed