Convert Graphics to PDF software merge insert join combine import add GIF files into single or multi page PDF documents. It is an easy to use utility and especially developed to convert GIF images into PDF documents. GIF2PDF converter tool favors batch conversion GIF pictures to Adobe Acrobat PDFs creation. GIF to PDF maker is very easy, quick and valuable way to turn GIF photo to PDF. Graphics to PDF converter application transform *.gif to *.pdf without installing the Acrobat Reader. GIF 2 PDF program converting GIF snapshot painting still picture scan to PDF. GIF into PDF formation utilities is design to convert batch GIF photos to single or individual single page PDFs. User can scan papers directly to the image files and then simply modify them into PDF documents with GIF to PDF creator. GIF to PDF tools alter all GIF format snapshot still into PDF file with dazzling high image resolution. Instantaneously join and merge any kind of GIF files to the list and click to convert button, this software will exactly create them into a PDF file.
* Software has very interactive and impressive user friendly GUI.
* GIF2PDF converter tool combines a variety of GIF into one PDF file.
* GIF 2 PDF program has facility to allow changing image size, page margin and page size.
* GIF into Adobe Acrobat PDF is a batch image to PDF converter that you can convert a lot of gif images to PDF documents once. Saving your time!
* GIF to PDF supports scanner images and it is converted into PDF.
* Graphics to PDF conversion software converting all type of GIF formats, screenshot to PDF, photo to PDF, arts to PDF, sketches to PDF.
* Shift, add, merge, concatenate, join mutually and turn gif into PDF.
* Works with Windows 7 Ultimate, Vista, XP, 2003, ME, NT, 2000, 98.
* Supports both 32 bit and 64 bit machine.
Related Searches: Convert, Graphics, GIF, PDF, Converter, Software, Converting, Combine, Join, Add, Insert, Paste, Turn, Multiple, Batch, Large, PIC, Image, Scan, Picture, Snapshot, Screenshot, Photo, Acrobat, Files, Documents, Creator, Conversion, Create, Adobe
Recent Changes: Adding new featues for converting batch GIF images into PDF documents
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 512 MB RAM, 5 MB free disk space, .Net Framework 2.0 or more