Burner software too complicated? Get power, simplicity and file backup too!
Many users are tired of over-complicated CD burning applications that are getting harder and harder to use. Sometimes you can waste most of your time just trying to find a function. Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE focuses on what you want: To burn discs quickly, easily, with maximum quality and minimum hassle. It includes everything you need to be able to do that. And it excludes everything that could get in the way.
Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE is still totally simple and intuitive to use.
- Burn files and folders on data CDs/DVDs/Blu-ray discs
- Burn Audio CDs from WAV, MP3, FLAC, WMA and Ogg Vorbis files
- Create music CDs and MP3/WMA discs
- Burn Video-Blu-rays, Video DVD, Video CD (VCD) or Super Video CD (S-VCD)
- Create and burn CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc images
- Burn speed and other options can all be set automatically
- Make copies from audio, video or data discs easily
- Interactive troubleshooting assistant for solving hardware and media problems
- Save project files so that you can burn the same discs again later
- Erase CD-RWs / DVD+RWs / DVD-RWs/ DVD-RAM/ BD-REs
Related Searches: utilities, burning software, multimedia, nero
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 256 MB RAM, Hard Disk Space 120 MB, additional space for image files (optional).