Serving all Windows Mobile devices, Xilisoft Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker owns its great capability of making MP3 music file from other media files for your Windows Mobile device ringtone. Besides converting nearly all video/audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A to MP3 file, this ringtone maker can help you transfer MP3 ringtones to your Windows Mobile device directly after making ringtones according to your own need.
1. This ringtone maker for Windows Mobile supports all sorts of Windows Mobile devices: Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, T-Mobile, Blackberry and so on. You can make ringtones for these devices and thus you can hear the music you love when others call you.
2. This Windows Mobile ringtone converter is capable of transferring converted ringtones to your Windows Mobile device automatically after making ringtones.
3. If you only love a segment in a movie or music file, just get the segment you want by drag and drop or by setting start time and duration, and convert it to a ringtone for your Windows Mobile device.
4. With the built-in music player, you can listen to the loaded or trimmed file before conversion to see whether it?s the music segment you want to hear when someone calls you.
5. Making Windows Mobile ringtones from any video/music file with this ringtone creator can be done in just two steps: add a file and then click to convert it!
6. English, German, Japanese and Chinese interface languages are provided in this great Windows Mobile ringtone converter for meeting different mother-tongue users.
Xilisoft Corporation focuses on the user experience all along, offering the most easy-to-use software and consummate service.
Related Searches: windows mobile ringtone converter, ringtone maker, mp3 ringtone converter, ringtone converter, ringtone creator, mp3 ringtone maker
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, German, Japanese
Additional Requirements: Windows Mobile v5.0 or above is needed