Map Suite Services Edition is a GIS development framework you can use to create spatially aware Windows services, Web services and console applications. Native to the Microsoft .NET Framework, Services Edition offers a next-generation GIS development experience with features like:
- Transmit images fast with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Deliver imagery in standardized format with Web Map Service (WMS)
- Use less code to accomplish more with the new streamlined API
- Supports Oracle Spatial, SQL 2008, PostGIS and ShapeFiles
- Customizable drawing system, data sources and more
- Includes over 90 "How Do I?" sample applications
- Enjoy royalty-free distribution of your project
- Professional online support, training videos and guides
- 1-Year Software Assurance Plan
Map Suite Services Edition's powerful GIS feature set includes spatial queries, projections, track shapes, GDI+ drawing, geometric functions, class break and value-based rendering, and much more. Designed for Visual Studio 2008/2010 and .NET Framework 3.0 and higher.
Related Searches: Map, Map Suite, Map Suite Services Edition, .NET, .NET component, map control, map component, WMS, WCF, map service, web map service, console apps, GIS component, GIS software, Windows services, Web services
Recent Changes: Major upgrade adds improved performance and memory usage, enhanced XML serialization, Code Generator, layer transparency support and much more.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 400 MHz Processor with 256 MB of RAM