InfoHesiveEP Freeware allows you to easily build ePublications, help files, manuals, eBooks, guides and support documentation. Import ePUB, PDF, Doc, DocX, and CHM help files. Annotate publications with bookmarks, text, images, and associated files. Export to rich text, html, PDF, LIC, Mobi, ePUB that is supported in a range of digital mobile devices. Create articles and link to any type of data file or web page. An extensive Help File and free support ticketing and resources to all licensed users.
- Easily create compact publishable ePublications.
- InfoHesiveEP eBooks can be distributed royalty-free. Anyone can read InfoHesiveEP eBooks using the freeware InfoHesiveEP Viewer.
- eBooks can also be published as self contained exe files, PDFs, HTML, or Rich Text documents.
- Develop support resources for products and services.
- Repurpose existing content: enable online access to your archive materials.
InfoHesiveEP is also a powerful program to organize your data files and share information.
- InfoHesive Projects link to any data file on your computer.
- Write notes associated with any file or URL.
- Share your InfoHesiveEP WorkSpaces using the Freeware InfoHesiveEP Viewer.
InfoHesiveEP can help you quickly automate repetitive tasks and increases the quality and accuracy of the information you deliver through the help of its Mail Merge, Macro, and scripting capabilities. Data files may even reside on a shareable company server so that authorized personnel can access information that conforms to organizational standards.
- Consolidate standard phrases, terminology, clauses, product descriptions etc. into a single searchable project.
- Quickly insert information into a letter, fax or email using powerful clipboard and macro features.
- Create projects for standard disclaimers, company policy and procedures, rule books, general information, checklists, letters, fax templates, legal and terms documentation etc.
Related Searches: ePublisher, digital publisher, eBook creator, epublishing, Information Standardization, Outliner, Organize Information, Information Organizer, eBook Editor, eBook authorship, help file authorship, Study Aid, Research Aid, Project Management, Business Planning
Recent Changes: Import PDF, ePub, CHM, HTML, DOC files. Export to ePub, Mobi, PDF, CHM and HTML files.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 2000 SP4, XP, Vista, Windows 7