NJWIN allows user to read and print Chinese/Japanese/Korean (CJK) languages on normal English or western Windows. It's most useful for viewing CJK web pages, read CJK email and newsgroup discussions.
The program also allow user to read CJK language in Microsoft Office, and support many CJK native language programs on English Windows.
* Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7 (all language versions);
* View CJK webpages, email and newsgroups with auto code detection;
* Support CJK applications/games on English Windows;
* Supports many internet programs;
* Supports popular email programs such as Eudora, Outloook/Express etc;
* User-friendly interface.
Related Searches: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Big5, Shift-JIS, Hanzi, Kanji, New-JIS, EUC, Unicode, KSC
Recent Changes: Windows Vista Compatibility.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Japanese
Additional Requirements: minimum 64MB memory, 10MB hard disk space.