NJStar Japanese WP Version 6.0 is a major new release with all modules based on Unicode.
This version supports Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.
* Animate and practice Stroke order, insert/print Stroke order sequences.
* Built-in 220,000-entry Japanese Multilingual (English/French/German etc...) dictionary for easy lookup.
* Popup dictionary with annotations for main window text and inputbar input candidates.
* Use Kanji of the day as flashcards to review vocabularies at different levels.
* Find out the readings and meanings of uncommonly used Kanji characters using Radical Lookup.
* Sort Japanese text based on Kana, Radical or number of Strokes.
* List and count the unique Kanji used in the document and sort the list in order.
* Compare two documents to highlight the difference in colors, useful for marking student's work.
* Read from and Save to Microsoft RTF and DOCX Office file formats.
* Open/Save/Copy/Paste Japanese text in all encodings such as UTF8 and EUC/ShiftJIS/NewJIS codes
* Insert pictures of all formats (JPG,GIF,PNG,BMP,TIF,EMF,WMF)
* Ability to open a new document with different pre-defined styles and templates.
* NJStar comes with 10 built-in Japanese Input Methods to suit all needs.
* Improved KanaKanji/Romaji input method - No need to capitalize first Romaji for Kanji
* Track, accept, reject or hide document changes.
* New Format Painter, Color Marker, Stylesheet, Inline, in frame and background picture.
* Ability to adjust spacing between characters, lines and paragraphs.
* Spelling check with English, French, German, Italian, etc..
* Backward compatible with NJStar WP version 4 and 5 file formats.
* Additional fonts for Pro and Ultimate editions, up to 20 NJStar OpenType Japanese fonts.
* Tab based multi-theme, multi-document, Customizable user interface.
* Multilingual User Interface with English, French and Japanese.
* Built-in automatic update checker.
Related Searches: Japanese, Japanese dictionary, Japanese translation, word processor, foreign language, Shift-JIS, New-JIS, EUC, Unicode
Recent Changes: Major new release based on Unicode, supports Windows 7/8/8.1.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, Japanese
Additional Requirements: Windows XP+